Location: Antwerp or Brussels
We are actively looking for an experienced Scrum Master profile who is willing to take a step forward in the world of Agile and Scrum. Ideally you have 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master and you want to take your knowledge of Agile & Scrum to the next level and progress your career as either Scrum Master / Agile Coach.
Your main task will be to fulfil a Scrum Master role for one or more of our clients during mid-term to long-term consulting missions.
In addition, and if this is part of your interest, you will also get the opportunity to conduct basic scrum kickstarter trainings and / or continuous improvement workshops (cfr. retrospectives) that we will organise from time to time.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Facilitating sprint related events for the different teams (backlog grooming, planning, retrospectives, …)
– Assisting product owners with sprint preparations, release plannings, …
– Reporting of sprint progress towards global stakeholders
– Attending global sync moments between scrum masters and product owners
– Coaching teams and people in their agile transformation journey
– Actively supporting teams to enhance processes and best practices
– (Optionally) Provide basic scrum training and/or continuous improvement workshops and/or develop new agile related workshops, trainings etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
– At least 5 years of experience in IT
– At least 2-3 yrs proven experience as a scrum master, preferably in multi-team organisations
– A clear understanding of agile methodologies, Scrum and Kanban
– A strong ability to apply agile principles in development and engineering environments
– Excellent facilitation skills
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English + either Dutch/French
– A pragmatic open mindset and a strong sense of empathy
– A strong interest in coaching & teaching people
– A strong interest in supporting companies with their Agile transformations by applying your knowledge of Agile & Scrum
– A good interest in developing new Agile & Scrum related trainings or workshops
– A good interest in applying Agile in non-software environments
– Good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and JQL
– Considered as a plus: PSM-I or similar certification
– An excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic Agile core team
– Many possibilities to develop a successful Agile oriented career
– A mini-entrepreneurship working environment: freedom to take initiatives and to make our company & services stand out
– An extreme work-life balance oriented vision with flexible working conditions
– 35 vacation days (+10 public holidays)
– Company car
– plus many other extralegal benefits
How to apply
Contact: Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to join us !